We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented design engineer to join our creative team. As the design engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including designing, researching, and prototyping new products.
The chosen engineer will collaborate with the design and production teams on various design projects, using in-depth knowledge of the latest design trends and engineering software to lead the way. In addition to being a good communicator, all candidates should be creative thinkers with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design engineering, Mechanical engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and popular design software.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
Industry Type: Engineering
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Operations, Maintenance & Support